The same doctor owns PSL Transplant, Denver Nephrology and the Davita Dialysis units.

How is this not a monopoly and how is this OK? Where are the checks and balances.

ALL Kaiser Permanente Kidney patients are required to use these three firms although better transplants and faster transplants are done elsewhere,even in Denver. We have consistently been amazed by their blatant propensity to make medical decisions based on the profit factor versus life factor.

What about the grand jury investigation about the kickbacks from and around the above three companies, it was headline news for a week and then simply disappeared.

Anyone else smell a rat?

Had an Experience with Denver Nephrology?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1125601

This is going on all over.Dr.

Garcia Salomon insisted on a colonoscopy when I had intestinal pain. I found out later that he owned the clinic where it was done. He made at least $1000 on the procedure that I had just had the year before. I am just allergic to gluten, something he never looked into and became angry when I told him about it.

Corporate medicine is one of the biggest problems Americans face.

Doctors can not afford to have an independent office because of the paper work.

They then have to work under the umbrella of a corporation and bow down to the confines of that corporation.But that's another problem.