Denver Nephrology was faxed on two different occasions to forward my medical file to another doctor.Weeks then months went by, when I checked up on my request, I was told to re-fax the request.

Again weeks went by again. I called the office multiple times. No one knew where the request was, and had no idea what to do but ask me to re-fax it. I asked for the doctor's license number to file a complaint since the law requires compliance within a set time frame.

Then, and only then, did Office Administrator, the Nazi staff member, decide to call the doctor and ask personal questions concerning my medical information but did not have my authorization to do so.

In my opinion, Dr.Bruce Fisch should hire caring, competent staff, who will not lose medical releases and papers of his patient.

Had an Experience with Denver Nephrology?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1210823

Lock them up !

The same doctor owns PSL Transplant, Denver Nephrology and the Davita Dialysis units.

How is this not a monopoly and how is this OK? Where are the checks and balances.

ALL Kaiser Permanente Kidney patients are required to use these three firms although better transplants and faster transplants are done elsewhere,even in Denver.

What about the grand jury investigation, it was headline news for a week and then simply disappeared. Anyone else smell a rat?