Denver Nephrology/PSL/Davita all in the same bed.

Denver, Colorado 1 comment

The same doctor owns PSL Transplant, Denver Nephrology and the Davita Dialysis units.

How is this not a monopoly and how is this OK? Where are the checks and balances.

ALL Kaiser Permanente Kidney patients are required to use these three firms although better transplants and faster transplants are done elsewhere,even in Denver. We have consistently been amazed by their blatant propensity to make medical decisions based on the profit factor versus life factor.

What about the grand jury investigation about the kickbacks from and around the above three companies, it was headline news for a week and then simply disappeared.

Anyone else smell a rat?

Review about: Kidney Transplant Complaint.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1125601

This is going on all over.Dr.

Garcia Salomon insisted on a colonoscopy when I had intestinal pain. I found out later that he owned the clinic where it was done. He made at least $1000 on the procedure that I had just had the year before. I am just allergic to gluten, something he never looked into and became angry when I told him about it.

Corporate medicine is one of the biggest problems Americans face.

Doctors can not afford to have an independent office because of the paper work.

They then have to work under the umbrella of a corporation and bow down to the confines of that corporation.But that's another problem.

Denver Nephrology Violates Law

Atlanta, Georgia 2 comments

Denver Nephrology was faxed on two different occasions to forward my medical file to another doctor.Weeks then months went by, when I checked up on my request, I was told to re-fax the request.

Again weeks went by again. I called the office multiple times. No one knew where the request was, and had no idea what to do but ask me to re-fax it. I asked for the doctor's license number to file a complaint since the law requires compliance within a set time frame.

Then, and only then, did Office Administrator, the Nazi staff member, decide to call the doctor and ask personal questions concerning my medical information but did not have my authorization to do so.

In my opinion, Dr.Bruce Fisch should hire caring, competent staff, who will not lose medical releases and papers of his patient.

Review about: Dr Bruce Fisch.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1210823

Lock them up !

What about the grand jury investigation, it was headline news for a week and then simply disappeared. Anyone else smell a rat?